IEEE Xplore redesign
The IEEE have just launched a redesign of their IEEE Xplore Digital Library site www.ieee.org/ieeexplore. Features of the redesign include:
- A “what’s popular” feature in the Quick Links box at the bottom of the screen to show you which research is making the headlines.
- Refine results feature – once you have carried out a search you will see a box at the left of the screen where you can pick out particular subjects, authors, publication types or organizations from your search results.
- Expanded “sort by” options allow you to sort the newest or oldest first or to sort by publication title.
- If you register you can set your own display preferences, save searches and set up e-mail alerts to let you know when new content of interest is added to the database.
- A new browse page gives you the option to browse publications by subject to get a feel for what is available.
If you have any questions about IEEE Xplore please contact Alasdair Montgomery or Susan Glen email@example.com