‘5 days of EndNote’ is an open online course for Swansea University students. The course will run between the 27th November and the 1st December.
How the course will work
Each day there will be a new blog post that will talk you through using EndNote Online. We will start with the basics of creating an account, but by the end of the week you will be able to use EndNote to insert citations and references lists in your word documents.
The course will cover:
- Creating an EndNote Online account
- Entering references manually
- Importing references
- Organising and sharing your references
- Creating bibliographies/references lists
- Using EndNote with word to insert citations and reference lists
How to join in
Please sign up to follow this blog by email (click on the little follow icon at the bottom right of this page) to join the course! If you are already logged into WordPress.com, you will need to sign out to get the “email” sign-up option or use a different browser.
Any questions? Email Allison (email@example.com)